Spring Closeout on New Lowrance Units!
New Lowrance HDS-12 Carbon Units with C-MAP US Enhanced Basemap, #000-13686-001 - $1899 plus shipping and handling!
- Easy to See: 12 inch, LED backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX™ HD widescreen display. SolarMAX™ HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior color accuracy and a boosted high resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple to Use: Unique Lowrance® interface featuring quick response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed, and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today's best technology, like StructureScan® 3D, Mercury® VesselView® Link and the Lowrance® Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fish finding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium, or high. Keep favorite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fish Finder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan® 3D or StructureScan® HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon's intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers, and innovative preview panes with quick touch slider bars.
Various Transducers Also Available - call for pricing!